Easy CD-DA Extractor is a trial version program only available for Windows, belonging to the category Audio software with subcategory CD-DA Extractors (more specifically CD to MP3 OGG to WMA) and has been published by Poikosoft.
It's available for users with the operating system Windows ME and previous versions, and it is available in different languages such as English, Spanish, and German. The current version of the program is 11.5.3 and it has been updated on 6/18/2008.
Since we added this program to our catalog in 2007, it has obtained NaN downloads, and last week it gained 178 installations.
About the download, Easy CD-DA Extractor is a slick software that requires less storage space than many programs in the section Audio software. It's a very popular program in Greece, United States, and Bulgaria.
- Codec Updates: WavPack 4.41 encoder and decoder, support for M4B format and support for 48kHz samplerates in WMA encoder.
- 22% Smaller download
- 37% Less memory usage
- Significantly faster startup
- Better handling of non CD-quality (44.1kHz) samplerates in Audio File Format Converter
- All Windows ACM Codec formats are now available via ".wav (ACM Codecs)" output plug-in
- LAME MP3 Encoder info-header is written to the CBR files also (previously only VBR)
- Windows Explorer context menu option now available in the installer
- Performance of the Audio File Format Converter filelist (cover art handling) improved.
- WMA track number metadata is now zero-padded (e.g. 01, 02 and so on)
- Ask to Erase CD-RW when inserted CD-RW is not blank
- "Audiobook" category added
- Some bugs fixed